THE BELOW IS NOT THE FINAL TERMS FOR THIS NETWORK -- ANTHRODEX IS UNDERGOING BETA AND CONSTRUCTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, CHANGE, OR REMOVE ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE UNTIL THE NETWORK IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED BETA. Last modified: Feb 14th, 2021;
- • Ages 13+ registrations only. (account holders found to be under the age of 13 will be immediately terminated.)
- • Truthful information provided, including an email address. Temporary email addresses are prohibited.
- • Alert SeiRruf (or another staff member) for unusual activity. This including malicious activities, discovered exploits, etc. In some cases, a reward may be issued depending on the interest of the report.
- • SFW (PG-13) content only. No NSFW! No copyright stuff. No impersonation, harassment, terrible stuff or things you wouldn't show to or do in front of your own family. Also, SeiRruf or the fellow staff members are not to be held accountable for content uploaded by other members. AnthroDex is PUBLIC. Please do not upload personal or private stuff that you wouldn't want anyone else seeing.
- • In addition to the above, The strict NO NSFW content over AnthroDex extends to direct (private) messages. Account(s) thought to be breaking this term, or otherwise be suspected of malicious or ill intent may be subject to a complete review. Uploaded content (photos, videos, etc) to AnthroDex may be reviewed warning.
- • AnthroDex.com or any staff member within is not to be held accountable for activities happening within the network or any of its sistering projects. Use at your own risk and discretion.
- • AnthroDex.com has the right, but is also not obligated to terminate account access at any time, even without a prior warning for any reason.
- • These terms can be updated and changed at any given time, without warning. A fresh timestamp may be included on the page with the last edit date, along with some notes on what was changed.
- • You own what you upload (unless that content is stolen or shared). Your art? Your ownership. Someone else's art with permission? That's fine. We will never claim ownership of your uploads.
- • All "PRO" packages are considered donations towards helping the network operate. As such, they are in most cases, non-refundable, regardless if your account becomes suspended within the time period of your pro package. Limited exceptions may apply.
- • [NEW, FEB-2021] Users may create multiple accounts, so as long as each account's soul purpose is to represent an Original Character (OC). Accounts created for the purpose of meme-age, harassment, or otherwise abuse, may result in the termination of that account, and all other associated accounts by that individual. Accounts on AnthroDex are intended for non-human, anthropomorphic characters.
- • Please send all concerns and questions to @SeiRruf.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
AnthroDex.com provides the end users (the "User") with a main resource, the ability to create an online user profile. When the User registers an account at the Service, they agree to these terms and are bound by these terms (the "Terms" or "Terms of Service") as long as the User's profile is registered at the Service.
By accepting these Terms, the creator of the profile (the "User") agrees that that they are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Unauthorized underage Users will be have their accounts terminated or suspended without notice upon discovery.
- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
When registered at the Service, the User agrees to: (a) while registering, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself (or your character), mainly including e-mail address (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the Registration Data is ever untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, AnthroDex.com has full grounds to suspend or terminate their account.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
A password is required for the Account upon completing the Service's registration process. Only the User who created the Account on the Service (the "Creator") is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and Account, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the said password or Account. The User agrees to (a) immediately notify the Staff of any unauthorized use of the Creator's password or Account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that the User exits from the User account ("Account") at the end of each session. The Service is in no way responsible for any unauthorized use of the Account.
- FORBIDDEN CONTENT
The User understands that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the User is entirely responsible for all Content transmitted via the Service. The Staff does not control the Content transmitted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
The User agrees to NOT use the Service to:
- - NSFW content, all and any. This network is not yet optimized to allow such content with the current ages allowed within; Any account thought or caught to be infringing, even through means of private messaging, may be subject to an immediate termination without notice;
- - the use of accounts registered with temporary email addresses (ten-minute-mail, mailinator, ect);
- - upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- - impersonate any other User, unregistered visitors to the Service ("Guests") or the Staff of the Service in any way;
- - manipulate others, including Guests, Users, the Staff via the Service;
- - upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any copyrighted Content without the creator/owner's consent
- - upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising; self promotion, furry content or otherwise safe for work (SFW) material is permitted, so as long as it does not disrupt the general user experience;
- - upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any pornography, nudity, or other "adult" content;
- - upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- - upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any illegal copies of software ("Warez");
- - "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users;
- - insult other Users or Guests any any way, shape, or form (to "Flame");
- - cause (an)other User(s) or Guest(s) to react with a Flame (to "Troll");
- - discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, species or culture;
- ... this list is to be expanded over time;
- CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY
The User understands that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the User is entirely responsible for all Content transmitted via the Service. In NO WAY is the Staff or the Service responsible for the Content transmitted. This includes damages or other incidents involving content or users which would otherwise be seen as forbidden to join. Please use AnthroDex at your own risk! In most cases however, a member of the administration team will be happy to make things right in a situation which has violated our terms.
- TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS
The AnthroDex.com has the right but not the obligation to terminate ANY account on the service if the said account has broken any part of these terms, no matter how minor. Termination of accounts is done on a case-by case basis and the specific member of the Staff of the Service determines the outcome of that particular Terms of Service violation. Each case is different, and each will be treated differently, on that member's sole discretion.
The Creator of the said Account on the Service is not required to be notified at any time before termination of the Account. However, in most cases, the Creator will be notified of the violation in hopes that the Creator will fix this violation. If no compliance is made, the Account will most likely be terminated. As said earlier, termination is done on a case-by-case basis, and for more severe cases, notification of the Creator will most likely not happen, and an action will be taken immediately. Additionally, the reason why the said account was terminated is not required to be given to the Creator, as the Creator should be aware of the violations that are occurring at the said Account. This termination applies to accounts which may have been deemed to be owned by a member with previous criminal activity which could negatively impact the environment of our network (pedophilia, bestiality, harassment, etc).
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS
AnthroDex.com reserves the right to modify these terms in any way at any time, without notification to any Users or unregistered Users (the "Guests"). Any revisions to these terms affect all Accounts, and all Accounts must comply to any revisions as soon as possible.
Please report any Terms of Service violations to us on this page (coming soon)
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP
Content uploaded to AnthroDex.com is by ownership of the uploader themselves. In no way or form will AnthroDex.com assume ownership of content uploaded by account holders, unless the content uploaded is exclusively property of AnthroDex.com. (ie. custom graphics, AnthroDex character(s) or so on). Should the uploader upload content which is property of another individual with or without their permission beforehand, the ownership of that content lies within the hands of the original owner, regardless of who may have uploaded said content. Take-down requests for unauthorized uploads may be filed and will be fulfilled once the original owner of the content in question is verified.
If there are any inquiries about these Terms, please send your inquiries to us on this page (coming soon)
- PRO PACKAGES
The "PRO" features on AnthroDex are considered donation perks! AnthroDex is a free network, where supporting the site through pro packages is rewarded with a badge beside the donators name, as well as added features, that would otherwise not be deemed necessary for normal network usage. Because pro packages are considered to be donations, they are NON-REFUNDABLE. This carries through account suspensions. Should this charge be done in error, or without parental consent for accounts below the age of 18, please reach out and we'll work towards a favorable solution. Please do this as soon as possible, as the longer a pro-package is used, the less likely a refund will be granted. Refunds may not include PayPal's 2.9% + $0.30 service charges.
*The owner and administrators of AnthroDex are not to be held liable or responsible for interactions between members of the network, or site malfunctions, including but not limited to cheating in points or otherwise requesting payouts which were not genuinely earned. By using AnthroDex you here by completely agree that you are of 13 years or older, and accept the realistic possibility that by using AnthroDex (or any other online service) you may be exposed to graphic content before it has had the chance to be moderated and removed. AnthroDex and its creator and staff can not be held responsible for the actions placed by its users* here within, site malfunctions or unscheduled downtime. Please use AnthroDex at your own risk.