THE BELOW IS NOT THE FINAL TERMS FOR THIS NETWORK -- ANTHRODEX IS UNDERGOING BETA AND CONSTRUCTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, CHANGE, OR REMOVE ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE UNTIL THE NETWORK IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED BETA. Last modified: Oct 3rd, 2018;
• Ages 13+ registrations only.
• Truthful information provided, including an email address. Temporary email addresses are prohibited.
• Alert SeiRruf (or another staff member) for unusual activity. This including malicious activities, discovered exploits, etc.
• SFW (PG-13) content only. No NSFW junk. No copyright stuff. No impersonation, harassment, terrible stuff or things you wouldn't show to or do in front of your own family. Also, SeiRruf or the fellow staff members are not to be held accountable for content uploaded. Also, Anthrodex is PUBLIC. So don't upload personal or private stuff.
• Anthrodex.com has the right, but is also not obligated to terminate account access at any time, even without a prior warning.
• These terms can be updated and changed at any given time, without warning. A fresh time-stamp may be included on the page with the last edit date, along with some notes on what was changed.
• You own what you upload, unless it's stolen, or you generally don't own it. Your art? Your ownership. Someone else's art with permission? That's fine. We will never claim ownership of your uploads.
• These terms are borrowed. Please send all concerns and questions to @SeiRruf.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Anthrodex.com provides the end users (the "User") with a main resource, the ability to create an online user profile. When the User registers an account at the Service, they agree to these terms and are bound by these terms (the "Terms" or "Terms of Service") as long as the User's profile is registered at the Service.
By accepting these Terms, the creator of the profile (the "User") agrees that that they are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Unauthorized underage Users will be have their accounts terminated or suspended without notice upon discovery.
REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS When registered at the Service, the User agrees to: (a) while registering, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself (or your character), mainly including e-mail address (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the Registration Data is ever untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Anthrodex.com has full grounds to suspend or terminate their account.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY A password is required for the Account upon completing the Service's registration process. Only the User who created the Account on the Service (the "Creator") is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and Account, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the said password or Account. The User agrees to (a) immediately notify the Staff of any unauthorized use of the Creator's password or Account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that the User exits from the User account ("Account") at the end of each session. The Service is in no way responsible for any unauthorized use of the Account.
FORBIDDEN CONTENT The User understands that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the User is entirely responsible for all Content transmitted via the Service. The Staff does not control the Content transmitted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
The User agrees to NOT use the Service to:
- NSFW content, all and any. This network is not yet optimized to allow such content with the current ages allowed within;
- the use of accounts registered with temporary email addresses (ten-minute-mail, mailinator, ect);
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any other User, unregistered visitors to the Service ("Guests") or the Staff of the Service in any way;
- manipulate others, including Guests, Users, the Staff via the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any copyrighted Content without the creator/owner's consent
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising; self promotion, furry content or otherwise safe for work (SFW) material is permitted, so as long as it does not disrupt the general user experience;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any pornography, nudity, or other "adult" content;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any illegal copies of software ("Warez");
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users;
- insult other Users or Guests any any way, shape, or form (to "Flame");
- cause (an)other User(s) or Guest(s) to react with a Flame (to "Troll")
- discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, species or culture;
CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY The User understands that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the User is entirely responsible for all Content transmitted via the Service. In NO WAY is the Staff or the Service responsible for the Content transmitted.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS The Anthrodex.com has the right but not the obligation to terminate ANY account on the service if the said account has broken any part of these terms, no matter how minor. Termination of accounts is done on a case-by case basis and the specific member of the Staff of the Service determines the outcome of that particular Terms of Service violation. Each case is different, and each will be treated differently, on that member's sole discretion.
The Creator of the said Account on the Service is not required to be notified at any time before termination of the Account. However, in most cases, the Creator will be notified of the violation in hopes that the Creator will fix this violation. If no compliance is made, the Account will most likely be terminated. As said earlier, termination is done on a case-by-case basis, and for more severe cases, notification of the Creator will most likely not happen, and an action will be taken immediately. Additionally, the reason why the said account was terminated is not required to be given to the Creator, as the Creator should be aware of the violations that are occurring at the said Account.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS The Anthrodex.com reserves the right to modify these terms in any way at any time, without notification to any Users or unregistered Users (the "Guests"). These Terms were last modified on Friday, March 15, 2018. Any revisions to these Terms were not applicable before that date. However, any revisions to these terms affect all Accounts, and all Accounts must comply to any revisions as soon as possible.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP Content uploaded to Anthrodex.com is by ownership of the uploader themselves. In no way or form will Anthrodex.com assume ownership of content uploaded by account holders, unless the content uploaded is exclusively property of Anthrodex.com. (ie. custom graphics, anthrodex character(s) or so on). Should the uploader upload content which is property of another individual with or without their permission before hand, the ownership of that content lies within the hands of the original owner, regardless of who may have uploaded said content. Take-down requests for unauthorized uploads may be filed and will be fulfilled once the original owner of the content in question is verified.
INQUIRIES If there are any inquiries about these Terms, please send your inquiries to us on this page (coming soon)
*The owner and administrators of Anthrodex are not to be held liable or responsible for site malfunctions, including but not limited to cheating in points or otherwise requesting payouts which were not genuinely earned. By using Anthrodex you here by completely agree that you are of 13 years or older, and accept the realistic possibility that by using Anthrodex (or any other online service) you may be exposed to graphic content before it has had the chance to be moderated and removed. Anthrodex and its creator and staff can not be held responsible for the actions placed by its users*