ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Anthrodex.com provides the end users (the "User") with a main resource, the ability to create an online user profile. When the User registers an account at the Service, they agree to these terms and are bound by these terms (the "Terms" or "Terms of Service") as long as the User's profile is registered at the Service.
By accepting these Terms, the creator of the profile (the "User") agrees that that they are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Unauthorized underage Users will be have their accounts terminated or suspended without notice upon discovery.
REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS When registered at the Service, the User agrees to: (a) while registering, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself (or your character), mainly including e-mail address (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the Registration Data is ever untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Anthrodex.com has full grounds to suspend or terminate their account.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY A password is required for the Account upon completing the Service's registration process. Only the User who created the Account on the Service (the "Creator") is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and Account, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the said password or Account. The User agrees to (a) immediately notify the Staff of any unauthorized use of the Creator's password or Account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that the User exits from the User account ("Account") at the end of each session. The Service is in no way responsible for any unauthorized use of the Account.
FORBIDDEN CONTENT The User understands that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the User is entirely responsible for all Content transmitted via the Service. The Staff does not control the Content transmitted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
The User agrees to NOT use the Service to:
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any other User, unregistered visitors to the Service ("Guests") or the Staff of the Service in any way;
- manipulate others, including Guests, Users, the Staff via the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any copyrighted Content without the creator/owner's consent
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising; self promotion, furry content or otherwise safe for work (SFW) material is permitted, so as long as it does not disrupt the general user experience;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any pornography, nudity, or other "adult" content;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload, post, email, transmit, link to, or otherwise make available any illegal copies of software ("Warez");
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or collect or store personal data about other users;
- insult other Users or Guests any any way, shape, or form (to "Flame");
- cause (an)other User(s) or Guest(s) to react with a Flame (to "Troll")
- discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, species or culture;
CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY The User understands that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that the User is entirely responsible for all Content transmitted via the Service. In NO WAY is the Staff or the Service responsible for the Content transmitted.
ADVERTISEMENT REMOVAL If in any way the advertisements, copyrights on any hosted Account is removed, defaced, hidden, or otherwise edited in any way whatsoever, the said account is subject to termination. The only acceptable way for advertisements to be removed from any hosted account is through advertisement removal provided by the Service at a predetermined price. Any removal of the ads other than this way is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate termination of the hosted Account after one (1) warning has been given to remove any editing of the advertisements.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS The Anthrodex.com has the right but not the obligation to terminate ANY account on the service if the said account has broken any part of these terms, no matter how minor. Termination of accounts is done on a case-by case basis and the specific member of the Staff of the Service determines the outcome of that particular Terms of Service violation. Each case is different, and each will be treated differently, on that member's sole discretion.
The Creator of the said Account on the Service is not required to be notified at any time before termination of the Account. However, in most cases, the Creator will be notified of the violation in hopes that the Creator will fix this violation. If no compliance is made, the Account will most likely be terminated. As said earlier, termination is done on a case-by-case basis, and for more severe cases, notification of the Creator will most likely not happen, and an action will be taken immediately. Additionally, the reason why the said account was terminated is not required to be given to the Creator, as the Creator should be aware of the violations that are occurring at the said Account.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS The Anthrodex.com reserves the right to modify these terms in any way at any time, without notification to any Users or unregistered Users (the "Guests"). These Terms were last modified on Friday, June 9, 2017. Any revisions to these Terms were not applicable before that date. However, any revisions to these terms affect all Accounts, and all Accounts must comply to any revisions as soon as possible.