Here's a message for all of those who are thinking in hurting themselves.
There's a lot to say so I'll just go straight to the point.
1. You're not worthless. No matter what happened, no matter what you've done.
2. Hurting yourself is not going to make things better for anyone. In fact, it will only bring some suffering to you, and maybe to others as well.
3. If you're thinking in suicide, it's a decision you can take only once. If you decide to stay alive, you can stay around and take more decisions.
4. Even if your life seems crappy, there will always be a chance for you to get your grasp on it. When you have it, things will start looking better for you.
5. Yes, it gets better eventually.
6. If you need someone to listen to you, you have me and many others around here. Feel free to drop in, no permission required, you've got a friend that can help. Worst case scenario, we'll just say "woops, that sucks" but you have someone by your side.
That's it. To all of you who are going through a tough time -- you are winners. You just haven't finished the battle yet. <3