- 2 Sticks of Butter, soft
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup of either light or dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/3 - 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 package of chocolate chips, any variety
TIME: 12-15min per tray
- Blend all the wet ingredients first, I usually do the butter and vanilla, then add in the eggs.
- Add the sugars, blend well.
- Add the baking soda and salt.
- Add flour in 1/2 cup intervals until blended well.
- Add chips!
- Scoop into balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
TO MAKE CHOCOLATE DOUGH:
- Add up to 6 tbsp of cocoa powder, or until it's as dark as you want it to be. You can use any combination of chips, but the absolute best is peanut butter and chocolate chips (Nestle Tollhouse) and chocolate dough. ENJOY!