- Pretzels (mini twists or I used the snap-squares)
- Hershey's Kisses (Hugs or any kind, but NOT CARAMEL)
- MMs (I used mint, but you can use any kind)
- Preheat oven to about 200-225F.
- Unwrap all the Hershey's Kisses you intend to use.
- Place Pretzels on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Put kisses in the middle of the pretzel.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until they start to be all melty.
- Immediately press an MM into the center of each one.
- Freeze or refridgerate them to make them stiffen up.